2011-05-14

* Biscotti *

One of my favorite treat is BISCOTTI.
Breakfast,Afternoon tea or even late night snack with a cup of hot coffee, doesn't it sound good???

Hmmm....yum yum..

But but .....

I actually don't like biscotti, (I know this sounds so strange!) because I don't like that dry hard texture.

Biscotti is supposed to be dry this is well known for everybody so that people can enjoy dipping in the hot coffee make it softer.  I do know this is true but I just can't enjoy with that texture personally, that's why I made MY KIND of Biscotti which is not too dry, not too airy and a lot of chocolate chips :P
It's kind of sconish texture you can imagine I guess? ;)


I was afraid to share for my friends&family when I made this first time, but now they are my biscotti's fun!!:D
I'm so happy about that!!! Thank you for liking my biscotti<3<3


So today, I noticed that I don't have any afternoon treat for myself so I baked Biscotti!
This time I baked Butterscotch Biscotti!!These are not on my Etsy shop list since I baked healthier version.
I used whole wheat flour instead of flour and I reduced half amount of sugar and 1/3 amount of butter.




But amazingly tastes good >< yay!!!

According to my husband who brought these biscottis for his snack at work these days, I might gonna share some to my friends and get their opinions! If they give me good comments then I might gonna put on my shop one day!!! excited!!!!!


Thank you for stopping by!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿