2011-05-24

* Miniature Cupcakes etc..*

Last week passed so fast!

I've been making fake foods, finding some good ideas for new items, crafting and editing pictures etc on weekdays, then updating some items at my Etsy shop (--> http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery) on weekends. Besides these things, me and my husband spent time together such as going shopping, cooking together and going to our friend's BD party!!It was blast!!!

As I'm a baker, I got asked from my friend to bake a BD cake for her husband's BD and it was fun as always;) I hope he liked it!!!

Anyways, another new week has started today and I've started to make my new HAPPY items(miniature cupcakes). These cupcakes are much smaller than the one I made before as photo stands, so it might be charms or magnets, don't decide yet but I'm really excited to complete these cupcakes><

Here's other my items that I made last week and it's already updated at Etsy shop.



Thank you for stopping by!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿