2011-05-18

* Ready for shipping! *

Today, I could work on a lot of things.
I didn't study for an exam anyways (oops!) since I've been sooo focus on making HAPPY item for my customer and totally forgot about it :p Also I met one of my good friend who came visit me this afternoon and we've just talked talked and talked. Never be unexciting girls talk right? lol

Then, I've packed my completed HAPPY items for my customer, so now it's totally ready for shipping:D

I hope she will like all of these items > <

Also I got an another custom order from this young lady this afternoon :) She saw one of my HAPPY item from my Etsy shop page   (http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery)  
and she asked if I can make her custom ordering. Of course I WOULD LOVE TO!!!
I just need more details so that I can make it close to her wish item and make her HAPPY!!
I'm excited to make it for her now :)

Another thing what I did today is....
I made some Heart Shaped French Macarons.

Also, completed OREO items and Macaron Charms!!

More items are updated at my shop today, so please come visit ;)

Thank you for stopping by!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿