2011-05-31

* Snow cone & Ice carem *

Long time no updated...
These day I'm getting some custom orders through my Esty shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery which is really nice and exciting to me!
So last week, I made this ice cream charm, this lady she created new ice cream flavor with her best friend and she wanted to have their original ice cream's pendant. Her request was vanilla ice cream with Kix(it's cereal) so that I imagined what would it look like if I saw this kind? and finally I could make it!

  I hope they will like these items!

The other day I also got a offering if I can make snow cone's charm from this lady who is a wedding blogger and she'll be married soon><  Her blog name is snow cone that's why she wants to decorate with her icon 'Snow Cone' on her bouquet or dress on her wedding. How exciting!!! we are still communicating now but if she would like me to make one of her wedding decoration I'd be so honored><  I'm excited to think about how I can create this snow cone for her now!

Thank you for stopping by!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿