2011-05-31

* Treasury List *

Yesterday was a BLAST!!!
Me and my husband and his friends, we went to the river for float trip. I've never had this experience before and I was really excited! We left home around 7:30 a.m. and came back home around 4:00 p.m. Almost 6 hours we were floating on the river. Drinking, eating, chilling or sleeping it was just so peaceful and I had really fun time with everyone!! I do want to do that again for sure!!but now I'm like a lobster, yes I got burned especially on my shoulder and it hurts..I guess I needed to put lotion more...

Anyways, after fun time I came back home and checked my Etsy shop and guess what!???:D
My HAPPY item REAL FAKE CHOCOLATE MAGNETS were featured as treasury list on one of my fan >< Yaaaayyyy!!!
This made my so happy the end of the day last night, thank you!!!
Here is my item on her treasury lists -->
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4de329d3cf126d9121f467db/look-again-tasty-deceiving-appearances?ref=pr_treasury

Thank you for stopping by!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿