2011-05-18

* Ugh.... *

One day this week, I might need to go to Drivers License Department to get my drivers license.
I had my license in the States before but since I got married with my husband and moved to here from other state and seems like I need to take exams both paper and driving again...hah...so today will be my study day....:( NOT fun...

I wish they can let me take an exam in Japanese, please!!!

Before starting study, I'm having early breakfast for myself.
This is my original strawberry smoothie. Hmmm yum yum...
Then I'm still working on custom orders that I got last weekend(What a great news!!!I got a lot of custom ordering ><)

Cream puff, Cream puff....and more Cream puff.....
Cookie, cookies ....and more cookie.....
Besides these items I'm also working on my new HAPPY items. 
It will be FRENCH MACARON charms :)

I'm excited to think about how I can decorate for looking cute with these macarons:D

More pictures will be later~~~.

Back to work on cream puffs&cookies and STUDY......:(


Thank you for stopping by!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿