2011-05-31

* New Flavors for Mochi Cake *

My shoulder is still in pain...Also 6 hours for floating on the river under the sun took all of my energy yesterday and I was passed out so fast as soon as I went to bed last night.
Today is Memorial Day! I'm happy because my husband is off work and we might come visit to his parents' house today. But no more sun for me today, I will be under the shadow for resting my red lobster body lol

Before we will go their house, I decided to make new flavored MOCHI CAKE for them, so now I'm baking>< Baking is always fun fun fun and makes me HAPPY!!!! This time I'm not making my original recipe but trying a little bit western style by using Butter Scotch Chocolate Chips and White Chocolate Chips. I hope it will be great taste for Mochi Cake, cross fingers!!!

Hmm....my kitchen is so sweet smell right now, I love it!!!

I can't wait to taste my new Mochi Cakes><

Thank you for stopping by!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿