2011-08-07

* Etsy Shop Closed *

This is announcement!!!

For all my customers, I will close my Etsy shop during Aug 7th-Oct 16th.
I don't close completely my Etsy shop yet but I don't get any order from today to Oct 16th.
(I also added this announcement on top of my page just in case.)

I'm sorry this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
I will miss crafting HAPPY items for my customers though.
I hope I can get more inspirations from watching, eating, feeling many things while I will be in Japan and I can create something new for my shop in the future!

However, I will update my blog even when I will be in Japan, so I'd be happy if you could enjoy to see my Japanese life through my blog:)

I will be excited to do business with my customers soon again!!

Thank you for stopping by!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿