2011-08-07

* Everything is last...(This weekdays)*

This week went extremely so fast since I had so many things to do!
I got some orders from my customers(Thank you!) and I had to make more HAPPY items.


Also I was almost gonna get an order from this customer who is from CANADA.
Wow...Canada! Isn't it wonderful?? I had many orders from foreign countries for my fake dessert but never had real dessert before and it made me so excited and happy!!! But since I'll leave for Japan soon I had to tell her about leaving, but she seemed like she'll be still interested in my real dessert when I get back to the States. So I was glad > < Sorry inconvenience but thank you for your interest a lot!

Other than working on my items I still needed to go shopping for my family. 
One day my husband took me to the mall and stores and finally we got some T-shirts for my sister and brother in law. I hope they will like it!!
Then after shopping my love showed me around the mall so that I could take some pictures to show my family in Japan. Thank you love > <


These days I've been trying to cook as much as I can:) Not dessert but proper meals for my husaband LOL 
This is what I've cooked recently..
This is I got from my Pakistan friend. It's a Pakistan Bread.
Taste is amazing! It's a little bit salty but sweet as well:) Texture is kind of Pie but with sticky and I love it. I need to ask her how to make this soon. 
 This is marinated Chicken(Tomato&Basil seasoning) with some veggies. 




With new plates > <

This is Omelet (inside was some sauteed veggies). I always draw smiley face on top with ketchup :P
Sloppy Joe's Casserole(My original recipe)


Thank you for stopping by!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿