2011-08-06

* Everything is last (Last Fri).... *

Wow...finally tomorrow I will leave for Japan. I've just talked to my grandma on the phone and she sounded very excited to see me soon > < (Of course so am I!!)

Since last week time went fly so fast and so many things happened in my life.

I met my parents in law on last Friday since I won't be able to see them before I leave.
So we went to this really nice Mexican restaurant.
My husband and my father in law got these Margarita. Very beautiful and very tasty it was! 
 I got this Mango Margarita:) It was really tasty as well, but the Strawberry Margarita that my mother in law got was tastier than mine honestly :P
This is kind of appetite that they served for everyone before entree. It's tortilla but very sticky texture and came with garlic jalapeno butter. Very great taste I loved it!!
My husband&my mother in law got this same entree " Meatloaf " which our server recommended strongly. Meatloaf at Mexican restaurant??!! I know it was a little bit strange but this Mexican restaurant is very high end atmosphere and they have very unique menus. They are always being ranked top 5!! The taste? YUM YUM.....I should have gotten the same one:p  
Mine was Chicken Quesadilla from appetizer menu. Yes this is appetizer meal, but HUGE!!!(and I love that LOL) The taste was really good, the sauce was a little bit kicking spicy and the chicken was shredded chicken not chunk which I'd never had before it was really good though!
My sweet parents in law > < They are very very lovely couple, when I will be aged I'd love to be like their couple with my love! They always care of us so much and we do appreciate that, we love them too!!! I will miss them while I will be in Japan...:(
 My father in law took picture of us :)
It was so wonderful time I had!!! Happy Friday!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿