2011-08-07

* Getting closer *

Yes, it's getting closer day by day to leave here :(
The most I'm sad about??? Of course my husband.... 
Without his help I couldn't make to fly to Japan so I ordered Thank You Card for him secretary.
This is what I got.

This company that I always order for my family and friends...is awesome!
You can create your own card(You can add pictures and messages, if you don't have any ideas they will give you great messages as well;) ). The most I like for this company is their service. So nice :)
Sometimes they have really great discount and this time I got this card for only $1.00!!! Much cuter than any other kind of cards from the stores and it's much more personal card!

--> Tiny Print  http://www.tinyprints.com/?gclid=CMjgoeqGu6oCFQtggwodyUXA5A

When I will leave here, I will put this card on our bed:)
I hope he will like it > <

This is what I made to him also.
But this time it's not very exciting thing to him(sorry love!) but very unexciting thing :P
This is "To Do this for keeping clean the house while I will be in Japan List "

I know my husband is not messy guy but kind of (kind of) clean guy but for the best result for keeping clean I needed to make a list for him. I thought it was going to be only a slice of papers but actually it became a couple papers... OMG I didn't realize how many things I do all the time for cleaning.

GOOD LUCK BABY! If you have any question feel free to ask me anytime LOL

Thank you for stopping by! 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakerytaly

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿