2011-08-07

* Everything is last....(Last Sat) *

On Sat, I woke up 5 and started to bake :)
We got invited for dinner at one of my Japanese friend house so I decided to bake for dessert and also I wanted to give something for her as a gift.
I baked Gooey Butter Cake which is originally come from St.Louis where we used to live and it's our one of our favorite dessert(I know I know I have a lot of favorite..:P).

so far so good:)
Put the oven and wait for 45 mins!!!

But......
What is this??? :0:0:0
Although I did exactly same process that I used to do before a lot, this time it was so fluffy and end up becoming completely different looking dessert :( :( I guess it's because this weather? so dry and hot???
I don't know...but anyways, I couldn't bring like this looking so I decided to make something different.
(I was so glad that I woke up so early on Sat morning though!)

I baked this Apple Upside-down cake for the next. 

This time I did good job I guess :)

As a gift, I also baked Mochi cake which is my best recipe!!!!!
I'd heard that my friend love sweet soy beans paste I added in it:D
This one was great looking I think.
After I was done for baking(whew......), I had Japanese lesson for my student as a last lesson before I leave. We went to University's library.
I had an lesson with these little cute sisters:)
I will miss you guys too!!! When I get back to the States, let's have fun again ok?;)
After finished my lesson, both we were hungry but we didn't wanna eat too much because we needed to have some space for dinner at my friend's house so I got this little cute mini brizzard from DQ(of couse :P) This time I got simply cappucino brizzard with no topping! It was good as always!

I was so tired at this moment already since I woke up 5, so until we left to my friend's place I had an small nap. These pictures are from my friend's house!She has such a beautiful house and also such a great family!!!! Everyone was really nice to us:) Thank you so much for having us > <
She cooked Tempura and so many other kinds of dishes as well:)




Before we left her house all we took picture together:) We were acting goofy :P
I will miss you guys > <

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿