2011-08-07

* Everything is last...(Last Sun) *

On Sat, my husband took me go on a Hiking date:)
I've never been to hiking before(I had for climbing the Mt.) so I was really excited!!
We woke up at 6a.m., left home at 6:30 and drove about 2.5 hrs to get there.
It was fantastic view when we got there, just speechless/breathtaking view for 360 degree.





 This is the starting point !
 I'm so ready baby!!!! Let's start!!!!!:D
Walked, walked and walked....keep going......

 After 2 hours hiking, this stream suddenly appeared in front of us :D



After past that stream we found the camp fire so I danced in front of that :P
I didn't know my love took this picture LOL
 On the way to the end point, we found wild berries!
 We made it!!!! (@ the end point)

This is the one we wanted to see!!!!!! OMG...this is so GORGEOUS > <
Some one was jumping :0
 Beautiful nature.......
 Peaceful.......
 After we took 1 hour lunch break, finally time to go back to hike!!! excited to go back but not excited to go back because all what we had to do was just going up up up.....especially under the heavy sunlight > < I was actually quite ok, I could keep going(I guess because I used to climb the Mt. with my grandpa when I was kid? :P) but my husband looked so tired...hang in there baby!!! almost!!!!
After 2.5 hrs hiking finally we got top! 
We were extremely thirsty so we stopped by gas station to get water, I can't believe I could drink almost 100 oz up !!!! so did he !!!!!

On the way home I got this as reward for myself :P It was the bestest ever Sonic Blast in my life :P 
 







 Thank you Love, such a fun and great time I had with you!!!! I love this kind of date > <

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿