2011-08-07

* Friday *

Yesterday, as soon as I woke up I started to clean the house as much as I could so that my husband will not need to clean a little bit longer. Kitchen, bathroom, toilet, living and bed room...Also I had hair cut to Kai(Hairy one:P) and then I gave shampoo for both of them.

After that I had an lesson for my student. It was quite Go-Go day yesterday, so as soon as I got home I was passed out around 3:30 p.m. 

At evening, I stopped by my friend's condo to get her shopping list so that I can get something for her when I go back to Japan. And then my my husband took me to see the movie "The Change-up" that I was so excited to see so bad > <
OMG, that movie was so hilarious in a good way and bad way both. Sometimes too much bad jokes for me but I could enjoy the most:D
Before we saw the movie we went to this place called "Mojo" where we can get frozen yogurt with a lot of flavors ice cream and toppings! I was really interested in this place since so long time ago and finally I could go > <  

I got this, Skinny Blueberry and Vanilla Soy Ice Cream with Mochi&Raspberry toppings!
Isn't this cute dessert?:D
 So fun to create my own ice cream cup and the taste was Yummy!

My husband got Butter cake Ice cream with his favorite candy Peanut Butter cup topping :)
His dessert was very rich but really tasty as well :)

It was fantastic Friday night, thank you baby!!!!!

Tomorrow will be the very last day for me that I can spend time with him and my dogs....
I hope it will be wonderful day!!!

Thank you for stopping by!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿