2011-06-26

* Date with my love *

Last night, my husband took me on a date for dinner.
Since I'm Japanese I LOVE Sushi. I think I can eat Sushi everyday LOL
This restaurant we call "Kaiten Sushi" in Japanese (which means individual sushi plates are moving on the belt conveyor in front of us). This totally brought me back memories because I used to go get some sushi with my family when I was in Japan! You can take anything you want from the conveyor and the price is  everything depends on what kind of plate(plate colors&patterns are different depend on what kind of sushi) and how many plates you got. Not very typical kind of fancy Americanized Japanese Sushi restaurant here, I should say more cheerful atmosphere and good for everyone but very reasonable price and if you wanna eat many kinds of sushi little by little this place is the best place to go:) I ate waaaayyyy too much and my husband was really surprised how much I ate last night LOL

My stomach was extremely happy with Sushi, Thank you my Love<3<3<3

Unhappy news though...
I was waiting waiting and waiting my supplies for my items from my supplier about more than 2 weeks ago by now and we figured out yesterday that the postal service got wrong address and all my supplies went to different place :( So as soon as I've heard this I wrote a letter to my customer who is still waiting for her order...I'm truly sorry :(

I don't like to let my customer to wait so long.....not happy at all...

Anyways, hope it will come here soon.

This morning, I found a lot of Pink Ruby Grapefruits that my husband bought the other day and he's never eaten them, so I decided to make Grapefruits Jello before it goes bad.


It's getting hot here(The max will be 113F today?!!!) so this kind of dessert will help our body!!!
Can't wait to taste soon><


Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for stopping by!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿