2011-06-24

* Gilrs' Lunch *

After I stopped by the post office for shipping this morning, I went to the Japanese Restaurant to meet my friends and we had lunch together this afternoon.

This restaurant where I'd never been was quite nice atmosphere and the lunch that we got named "Japanese Bento " was really tasty!! Even though I'm Japanese I don't usually cook Japanese foods since it takes quite long for preparing sometimes I'd rather eat at the restaurant than cooking and eating at home.

Miso Soup&Ginger Salad
"Japanese Bento"


The owner gave us this delicious okura dish for us since she was our friend's friend>< yay!!
After we had lunch at the restaurant, we went to one of our friend's house to get afternoon tea.
You know once we get together "Girls' talk" can never stop LOL

We had such a fun time all together with delicious desserts this afternoon. I enjoyed a lot!!
Btw, I got another treasury list at Etsy shop today!!  What a great news!!!
Thank you people who featured my item on your list>< (My item is Chocolate Pie Charm)
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODU5MTA3N3wzNzA1NzYxNjk/funny

Thank you for stopping by!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿