2011-06-08

* Last weekend(Saturday) *

Last weekend was fun!

My husband's uncle and his wife came to visit us and all we had so much fun time!!

We haven't seen them in a while since we met last Aug in Seattle so it was so nice seeing them again.

On Saturday night we went to Cowboy's restaurant where I'd never been before.
Cheerful atmosphere, great food and fun music!!

I got a Bacon Chili Cheese Burger which was gigantic :0:0
90% lean beef was not dry at all but so tasty..yum yum.. we went to there around 6:30 p.m. left at 10:30 p.m. Yes, 4 hours we've spent there but that much fun night ;)

Someone's Birthday Party :) Happy Birthday!!!


 My Huge Burger~~ lol
 My mouth couldn't even get whole burger.

Btw, I'm making new HAPPY item these days. It's Cinnamon roll!!!

At this moment, still trial period and I'm not sure if I can sell at my shop yet hopefully I can introduce these items one day;)

Thank you for stopping by!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿