2011-06-10

* More items *

This morning, I shipped my HAPPY items to the customers :)
Cupcake charm etc...
I hope they can get it soon and hope it will make them happy!!

Since I've started my business at my Esty shop I've gotten some customers from not States but from all over the countries where I've never been to. So, whenever I went to the post office and ship my items to those customers it makes me feel like "This is so amazing! My items are gonna be somewhere I've never been and will be take cared of them!!" It's just so nice feeling that my products will be in other countries :)

After that I wanted to get new cosmetics for myself so I stopped by the store. Yay new eye shadows!! can't wait to use it tomorrow >< Other thing I got from the store(yes I bought something unplanned lol) was this ↓

I couldn't help not to buy these chocolates because it's really sweet deal!!
I love chocolates like a kid lol  

Now I'm working on more items for my shop.
After completely dried, putting the color. this is my favorite work!!

Btw, this is my little dude named Kai, I gave him haircut yesterday since it's getting hot in here. Hairy Kai must be feeling better now ;)
Another my dog named Tai(left). They are actually brothers but they don't look alike at all!
They are always very patient while I'm working on my items at home:)
They are our precious dogs!!

Thank you for stopping by!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿