2011-06-20

* Happy Birthday Love *

Last Friday was my husband's BD.
All our family got together on Friday night and cerebrated his BD at the restaurant :) 
We went to the cowboy/bull ride B.B.Q restaurant.




It was so much fun and I was just so happy to see him looked so happy even though he wasn't very happy turning to be 30 lol

We met when he was 24 and now he's 30, can't believe time passed so fast!!!

Happy Birthday my love<3


This is his BD cake that I made, actually it was gonna be better looking but thanks to this hot weather the icing didn't stay well and I end up changing the design....He and all his family enjoyed this cake but I'm kind of perfectionist so I'm not very happy about this :(  However, the taste was really good!!!! it was very first time for me to make carrot cake, I think I did well besides decoration. 

Oh by the way, my BD gift to him was supposed to be arrived by 17th but I couldn't get it somehow..:(
I gave him a BD card and the gift from my family from Japan(It was GUCCI tie and so gorgeous!!), he looked happy but I wasn't...hopefully I can get it on Monday though...

So I've been being away from my shop and also working on my items last weekend. I've been really busy for making BD plan etc...I have so much stuff that I want to make though ><


Thank you for stopping by!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿