2011-06-24

* Last night with our family *

On Tuesday night was the last time that we could get together with our family.
So all we went to the restaurant where my mother in  law's favorite restaurant.(We've been there one time before) This restaurant is very famous for ORGANIC & GLUTEN FREE foods.

I got this same dish "Gluten Free Mama's Meatballs" that I got last time as well.
It's appetizer meal but so huge amount and this is really delicious>< This time also I enjoyed so much as usual.
We had fun time together and just being there talking random stuff with my family always makes me happy, I miss them so much already. Hopefully one day soon I get to see them again><

Before I went to the restaurant I baked Gluten Free Chocolate Cake for them so that they could eat as dessert at home, I've heard it was really good and it gave me a big smile:) yay!!!

This is what I baked for them.

I should have kept one piece for me now I regret :P haha

Thank you for stopping by!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿