2011-06-16

* Last weekend *

Last weekend was really fun but kind of tired both we were.

My husband's parents went to L.A. for 5 days and while they were gone we took care of their dog.
Since we have our dogs also and we don't have big space for them we decided to stay their house where is much much bigger than ours. 


I took some of my stuff to work on new items/custom orders and all what I did for the weekend was working on for my customer and enjoying the sun at pool and relaxing inside and outside at their place!!!

It was kind of small vacation for us and gave us really great time:)

One night, my husband took me go on a dinner date and we went to Italian restaurant. However, their service was really bad(no apology for letting us to wait soooo long, many stain on the menu sheet and dirty glass...) It was such a nice restaurant and reviews were really good so we were really excited but at least that night was not good at all, so anyways we decided to go somewhere because we didn't feel like we want to eat over there and pay their services. So we went to this pizza place where we've been before. It was good choice!! Delicious pizza, great atmosphere(live music and great view from the restaurant!) and great service!

We expected it was going to become very romantic classic date but it went to very casual date with really nice dress anyway, but honestly I loved that>< I like high course meal date sometimes but I love casual date too. Thank you Mike!!

This is what we got for dinner on Saturday.
Chicken wings
Original Pizza!Yum yum...








Thank you for stopping by!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRealFakeBakery

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿